The Fundhouse Difference
Fundhouse is a firm that is proudly different, even unorthodox and our clients are everything to us. We believe clients have a unique experience with us, because:
- Our independence: We are employee owned and wholly unconflicted
- Owners think better: Shareholders service our clients
- Partnership: We see ourselves as an extension of our client’s team
- FCA approved: We are regulated for the investment research we do
- Accountable: We track all advice we give and have a measurable track record
- Investment backgrounds: We are all ex investors
- Bandwidth is managed: To maintain service levels, we limit our capacity for new customers.
- Candid Opinions: Our manager research ratings are positive and negative
Fundhouse is a global fund adviser providing independent investment insights and services to institutional investors, wealth managers and independent financial advisers. Fundhouse is an owner-managed business founded in 2007 with offices in the UK and SA. We have 13 professionals with an average of more than 10 years investment industry experience. We are fiercely independent which means that we do not have any funds or products of our own, we only earn fees for services we provide and we do not earn any fees from fund managers. We aim to provide investment clarity in an increasingly complex investment world. We believe clarity is key to successful investing and provide this through independent research, considered thought, client-focus, and clear communication.